Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?

 The Many Faces of the mt......Never seem to get tired of looking at it.  This colors are magnificent. 
 
 
 
 
Kathryn & Jay's house...We are loving our housesitting job, but are missing you.
 
Crestone Artist Alliance
 
One of the many temples around Crestone
 
Kit watching me exercise.  You would love Kit, Gypsy.  Reminds me of Tinker (New Mexico Kitty)
 
Rio Rancho Buddies...Helen and Loretta...came up for the weekend
 
Salida is a sweet little town north of Crestone.
 
 
Dave might have found his calling...Punch Fiber Art
 

 
 
You can run, but you can't hide.
So glad you were behaving yourself...One of our spies took this pic of you and sent it to us. 
 
Vannie:  Hello...Gypsy, It's me!  Pick up the phone!
 
Gypsy:  Hello...Van...Hello..Can you hear me?
 
Vannie:  The connection in the mountains is not too reliable some days.  Can you hear me now?
 
Gypsy:  You are cutting out on me?
 
Vannie:  OK...I'll call you back later in the week.  Hope the pictures uploaded on your phone.  Luv ya
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: