Friday, December 13, 2013

GRANNIES AND MORE

GiGi and Vincent

Vannie, Vincent, Madeline

Making Cupcakes

Madeline and T-Rex...I'm scared, but Madeline's not buying it!

Go GiGi

Vannie and Madeline

Christmas Cookies...Looks like the sugar count went up this week.

On the way to school...Vannie said that she and GiGi looked forward to this ride!

The Granny Knit Wits

Dave and his mom...Just another Gran

Well, we were in Bernice for just a few days, when Vannie got a call from Emilie (daughter that lives in Austin) that she needed a babysitter.  She had to go to Boston on business, and she would like for hubby Roy to go with her.  Dave already had plans with his mom, so he couldn't go.  A lightbulb went off in Vannie's mind...maybe Roy's mom, Jeanne Salvagio, would like to experience the joys of babysitting with Vannie.  Jeannie jumped at the chance...so plans were made.  Jeanne lives in Benton, LA, so it was right on the way for Vannie to pick her up to head to Austin.

They all left me high and dry in my spot behind the clubhouse last Tuesday.  I got these pics on my pc this morning.  Looks like everyone is having a blast!

Vannie said that she and Jeanne got some Christmas shopping done while the kids were in school.  Looks like the kids were in charge when they got home...lots of hugs, kisses, activities, baking.  Roy and Emilie are coming home today and Vannie and GiGi will head back to Louisiana tomorrow. 

Dave spent these past few days with his mom in Farmerville.  They had several parties to attend, so Gran's social life kept them busy.  I hope I'm that much of a party animal when I am 95.  They came by to check on me today.  I've been fine...just missing my folks.  We'll be all back together this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment