Thursday, August 30, 2012

...And the Rest of the Story of the Summer of 2012

                                        T-Pop and Vincent enjoying sitting under my awning
 
Cooper comes for a visit...I was feeling the love here.

                                          The whirrrr of the the sewing machine is so soothing.
Ironing?  I think she has the sewing machine outside now.
Never a dull moment
Vannie's nieces, Amy & Lisa, come for a visit.  They are from Bernice, LA.
Molly Liggin Rankin (Roy's aunt) sent us a bounty of veggies from her garden in Benton, LA.
Roy's mom and pop enjoy a meal in me.  They are from Benton, also.
the princess!
 


I can't believe it...I simple can not believe that the summer is over. I've posted some of the awesome activities since I last dropped you a line. Vannie, Dave, and I are rolling out of Austin tomorrow...August 31.  It had  been wonderful getting to know Roy, Emilie, Vincent, and little Madeline.  We have had so many good times together this summer.  Vannie and Dave have introduced me to new friends and new activities.  Tomorrow we will start for New Mexico.  I'll keep you posted as we make our stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment