Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ROYALTY AT ITS BEST





I practiced my curtsy all morning.  Do I put my left wheel in the back and then bow, or do I put my right wheel in the back and bow.  Such technicalities when there is royalty involved.  Emilie, V and D’s daughter, was arriving after lunch with the princess, Madeline Veda Salvagio.   If you remember, Madeline was born a wee bit early on June 2 at 3 lbs. 15 ozs.  She had to stay in the hospital a few extra weeks, but got to come home on June 27....and now the big day finally arrived...she came to see me today, July 10, 2012.   She was just adorable...sleeping most of the time...she had a few cute little smiles (I think it was probably gas)...I know a little gas always makes we smile!

Anyway...it was a great first visit and I am looking forward to many more.  Good night, Sweet Princess, may flights of angels sing you to your rest...

2 comments:

  1. Madeline was just adorable. T-Pop and I enjoyed her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great having a granddaughter to go along with our 2 grandsons.

    ReplyDelete