Sunday, July 1, 2012

COUSINS VISIT GYPSY




Vincent Raymond Salvagio and Cooper David Harris are first cousins.

They love each other to pieces.  When I found out that Cooper was coming

to Austin for a visit, I was ecstatic.  I think I have mentioned before about

me and kids...I luv ‘um and they luv me!  Cooper has slept in me many more

times than Vincent, so he loved filling Vincent in on all my cracks and  crevices.

T-Pop (Dave) fixed up a sand box for the cousins and even though one was 7

and the other one 3, they both enjoyed the heck out of playing in it.  ...And

I loved watching them.  The RV park where I’m residing, has a pool.  Of course,

the cousins cooled off in it.  Cooper could hardly wait to introduce Vincent to all of his favorite movies...Sound of Music, Gnomeo and Juliet, and Elf.  Vincent pretty much only

likes Thomas the Train movies and Cars, but he went along with Cooper

this time.  It was actually adorable to watch how they adapted to each other

and to me.  Cousins....can’t wait until the next visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment