Thursday, December 27, 2012

NO ROOM AT THE INN

Roy and Madeline relaxing

Vincent enjoying the computer

The whole family

Madeline getting ready for a bottle.



…but plenty of room in me.  Emilie (V & D’s daughter), her husband…Roy, kids…Vincent, and Madeline decided to come a day early to Farmerville for Christmas.  Vannie and David have rented a cabin at Lake Darbonne State Park for the past 10 years for their family Christmas celebrations.  The cabin was not available a day early, so “good ole Gypsy” came to the rescue.

Vannie and David vacated me and headed to Pearl’s house (Dave’s mom).  I was then available for the youngsters to stay in me.  They roared in with a travel bed for Madeline, baby bottles, formula, games for Vincent, and a bunch of other stuff.  I love V and D, but having this special little family stay overnight was thrilling.  There is nothing better than the laughter of wee ones during the holiday season.

 It was my best Christmas present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment