Monday, January 7, 2013

GYPSY'S NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


Hello, everybody, I'm back.  We spend a wonderful Christmas at Lake Darbonne State Park in Farmerville, LA.  We headed to Lafayette on Dec. 28.  Vannie and Dave's Airstream friends, Marilyn and Jay Keef, offer for me to park on their property in South Lafayette.  It's a beautiful place...lots of crawfish mud houses, rice/crawfish fields, and egrets.  We were to stay here for the whole month, but things have changed.  Emilie's nanny up and quit.  It is not an easy thing to hire a nanny quickly, so we decided to offer our help.  We are heading to Austin on Thursday, Jan. 10.  It is really a wonderful thing that we are all so flexible.

OK...that kind of catches us up...now for the resolutions.
Hug more
 
...especially me
 
Excercise more...I don't have to do much except hold V up...but it's something.
 
Eat more veggies...or, maybe, smell more veggies.  Gosh, I can't do either, but I know someone who can, and you really have to have this resolution every year.
 
Read more...I tend to go more for travel books.
 
Skype more... this is so much fun...seeing V and D's grandbabies is "DINOMITE".
 
Have friends over more..I really love to share my space.
  
Watch more sunrises...check out that relection in me...awesome!
 
...and sunsets
 
...and, of course, hit the road as often as possible!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. BES teachers are having lunch at La Pizzeria at 11:30 on Wed., the 9th. We'd all love to see you.
    Hope you can make it!!(it's near Charley G's)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a dentist appt at 11:30, but if it goes quick I'll come meet you guys. That would be so fun!

      Delete