Thursday, January 24, 2013

"THE NANNIES"


Just had to stop at Buc-ee's on the our way to Austin.  There is a new one in Bastrop, TX.
I just love that place.  They have plenty of room in the parking lot for me.  And when V and D come out, they are always so happy...they can't stop talking about the bathrooms and the friendly staff.

Early in the morning at the Lone Star RV Campground.  Dave and Vannie are locking me up and heading to their "nanny job".

When Vannie showed me the rest of these pictures, I almost boo-hooed.  Miss M is just so beautiful.
Loves to look at her hands....

V and D are showing her where we will be traveling next.

She loves to look at herself in the mirror...what's not to love.

Vannie's starting her early...read...read...read.

T-Pop is having fun!

Time for a bottle.

Miss M is an art lover already...especially when it is by her Uncle Ashley.

What girl doesn't love a little spa time!

And dressing up is such a girl thing....

Another outfit...

...all bundled up for a stroller ride

Watch out reality TV.  We is "the nannies".  That's right.  V and D's daughter, Emilie, needed a nanny for a month or so...so here we are.  Three for the price of one.  Can't get much better than that!  I know...I know....you are saying, " Gypsy, how can you be a nanny?"  Well, I can.  Right now I'm just keeping the home fires burning while Vannie and Dave go to Emilie's everyday to keep Madeline.  But I also know that sooner or later Madeline and Vincent will be coming to see me...and that's when I will go into action.  Let's face it...I'm cool...shiny...sweet...compact...mature...lovable!  There is probably more adjectives to describe me, but I just don't have time to think of them.

We have finished our first week in Austin as nannies, and we are lovin' it.  As you can see by the pictures, baby Madeline is adorable.  She just plays, eats, poops, pees, sleeps.  That's her job, and our job is to make sure she is happy while she is doing her job. 




2 comments:

  1. Good job!! You both are super nanny and nanniet. I am not sure which one is which. But we love the pics! Emilie must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Cindy, we are luvin' our job. I think I would be the "ette", and Dave could be just the "ny". She is a cutie pie.

      Delete