Saturday, February 23, 2013

THERE'S A MOUSE IN THE HOUSE

Breaking in without a key,
Please don't hurt Vannie and Dave and Me!

There's a mouse in the house
Oh my, Oh me...My house is no place for a mouse!

Invading our space
Help...where's the mace?

Come here, you little mouse,
We don't want you in our house!!!!

Yes, that's right...there is a mouse in the house.
Or I should say...WAS a mouse in the house.

Guess it's the season!
Don't know the reason.
But there was definitely, certainly a mouse in the house!

V and D said I was too small,
To have a mouse in the house at all.

But whatever the reason,
Something had to be done,
Because this was definitely, certainly not much fun!

The mouse wanted a feast.
And he sounded like a beast.
He stomped...
And he romped.
He romped...
And he stomped.

We must get rid of this creature...
and since Vannie was a teacher...
She had an IDEA!!!
She got a wonderful, delightful idea!

Sticky traps and poison...that should do the trick...
I was thinking, just to use a big stick.

So to work we all went
and got on the scent...
of this terrible, awful mouse in the house.

We cleaned every corner and looked all around,
but this mouse in the house was never to be found.

Maybe he ran..
Maybe he jumped...
Maybe he fell into a terrible slump!

Whatever the reason...
Whatever the season...
Our mouse has fled
...and might just be dead!

So the moral of this story is as old as the hills,
When you have a mouse in the house...
Don't panic...don't flee...
And definitely, certainly don't climb a tree.

Just put on your thinking cap
and set down the rules...
And go for that mouse with all of your tools!

From my top to my bottom, I am all clean.
No mouse at all was ever seen.
But we knew he had come,
And now he has gone,
This story is over, and I'm singing a song!!!!

(Move over Dr. Seuss)












No comments:

Post a Comment