Friday, April 12, 2013

VANNIE'S HOMEMADE VANILLA SNOW ICE CREAM

Gathering the snow...Please Vannie, don't get any yellow snow!

Stir...stir...stir
 
Look what came in my email today.  Vannie remembered her mom making snow ice cream when she was a little girl....so she decided to give it a try. 
 
It seemed to work.  She said that everyone raved over it.  Even Dave, who is not a big ice cream eater.  Watch out Mr. Borden, Vannie might be stepping on your toes.  She shared the recipe if you want to give it a try.
 
VANNIE'S HOMEMADE VANILLA SNOW ICE CREAM
1 big bowl of clean white snow
1 can Pet milk
2 Tablespoons of vanilla
1 cup sugar (Vannie used 1/2 cup Splenda Blend)
Might have to add a little more milk, or vanilla, or sugar to taste
Everything thing has to be done fast, because once the snow comes in the house, it starts to melt.
Stir...stir...stir
Eat right away...not good left over
 
This sounds wonderful, but no snow around me in Texas.  Guess I'll just have to use my imagination!
About a week and a half till V and D step through my door...I'm missin' them bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment