Sunday, November 17, 2013

COOPER...CARNIVAL...COSTUMES...CRAFTS


 Broadmoor Elementary Fall Carnival...Lafayette, LA
Bingo with Lafayette grandson, Cooper and daughter-in-law, Diane

The Shark Tank

Jinga

The Old Ring Toss

Now...that's a new one

Look at that form...Touchdown

Angry Birds

Will he make it???

Confetti Eggs...Always the most fun at the Carnival

\
Costumes

The Funnies and Hot Chocolate...ahhhhhh!

Crafts

Vannie and Dave are housesitting for friends, Ann and Doug Dalme, in Lafayette, LA.  These pictures, along with a note, just arrived on my email.  Sure was good to hear from them. 

Hi, Gypsy,
I know...I know...you were getting worried about us.  It has been so busy since we arrived in Lafayette.  We are staying at Ann and Doug's house.  We love you, but it is nice to have a big bathtub.  LOL
You will love seeing these pictures of Cooper.  He has grown up so much.  Saturday was the Broadmoor Elementary Fall Carnival.  You remember me telling you that I taught there for a bunch of years, so going to the carnival with Cooper and his mom, Diane, was delightful.  I saw many of my teacher friends and, also, former students were there, too.  Of course, Cooper enjoyed the heck out of it, as you can see by the pictures.
After the carnival, Cooper stayed overnight with us.  What fun!  My niece, Lisa Tipton, had sent him a dog costume.  I couldn't get him to take it off once he put it on.  We had to turn up the air-conditioner. 
Doug has a big workshop in the backyard with lots of scrap lumber.  Cooper and I had a blast gluing pieces together. 
You know we love you,
Vannie

1 comment:

  1. Cooper is precious! KNOW you love being with him. You HAVE TO LOVE our little boys!

    ReplyDelete