Thursday, December 4, 2014

IT'S DECEMBER???

By
Gypsy Rhapsody
 
It's December????
No way...I'm still in November.
I guess I could skip what I have to say about November, but I need to get
it off by chest. 
They left me.  Yes, that's right... my beautiful, loving family left me
and
they went to the beach.
I know...It's hard to believe, but it really happened.
So............I had to make the best of it.
After I got through pouting and having a pity party, things went pretty good.
I starting getting pictures on the pc...that's helped.
Then I noticed that several of my friends were stuck here, too...so
we had our own mini- Thanksgiving, and cheered each other up.
I do have a whole bunch to be thankful for.
I would still be sitting out in a field in Dry Prong, LA
 with squirrels storing their nuts in me for the winter, if V and D hadn't rescued me.
Guess I'm over my pouting, so I'll share the beach pictures with you.
 
Holes were the thing this year...To China or Bust!!!!
Cooper

Vincent

Vannie said whatever those shovels cost...it was worth it.
 
Inside rainy day painting session

Battleship Memorial Park
Mobile, AL
Boys were counting the amount of bomb drops this plane experienced.

USS Alabama
World War II

Great place for grandpas and grandsons

 
Cooper loves wearing that Mohawk helmet even when he is watching TV.

Then the girl arrived.
 
Skate boarding with Uncle Ashley

Cooper and his Papa

Go Carts
Ashley and Cooper pulling out ahead of Roy and Vincent...
Or maybe Roy and Vincent are making a move to pass Ashley and Cooper.
...depends on who you are talking to.
 
 
Merry-Go-Rounds
 

Airplanes

Ice skating
 
First time ice skating...not bad.
 
Then...Vannie said Emilie wanted to take some of those beautiful beach photos that everyone does.
This one is great of Coop.

Then... it started getting harder to get everyone to cooperate.

It just got wilder...

This group said...OK, we're good.

This group said, "Quick, snap the picture."

Maddie said, "I just want to eat these shells."

...or maybe a handful of sand would taste good...
 
All in all it looked like a great Thanksgiving.
And...I'm over my pity party
and ready to meet up with Mr. Christmas.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. You are living my dream! One of my favorite Turkey Days was at beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love my "fix" from Gypsy. Christmas is coming. Stay strong, Gypsy. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete