Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Mouse droppings and More

There's Vannie...looking happy as a lark...little does she know what she is about to fine lurking under the sofa and in the corners and crevices of me...mouse droppings, half eaten pecans from my squirrel friends, and just a lot of dirt and grime.  I'm not going to tell her now...she is just too happy.

Linoleum flooring is everywhere except under stuff, and guess what is there...orange shag...dirty orange shag...smelly orange shag.  Dave has started taking it out and I am already breathing better.  I think I overheard them saying something about bamboo flooring later on...sounds cool.  Their cousin, Kathryn, sent them a blog that mentions cork flooring...all sounds really uptown...nothing like that in Dry Prong.  I'm getting a face lift...slowly, jut surely.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thrilled to join in the adventure with V and D. Be kind to them and they will take you far.

    Carole Ann

    ReplyDelete