Monday, September 12, 2011

The Countdown Has Started

Yep...the countdown has started.  D and V should be sleeping in my beds by the end of this week.  Hallelujah!  They signed on the Maplewood house this past Friday.  Vannie told me that the new owner is so excited about her new home.  She is a first home buyer and has been looking for just the right one for four years.  When she saw D and V's house online, she knew it was "the one".  She called the realtor...toured the house...and said...this is the one!  I want it!
I've been in Youngsville for the past month getting "opencamper" surgery.  Darrell, my repairman, fixed my plumbing, gas, water, plus installed a new frig, microwave/convection oven, etc.  David created a new kitchen counter with a new sink and 2 burner stovetop.  My seamstress, Missy, has been working on new bedspreads and cushions for the living room sofas.  There are still several things that will not get finished until after V and D move in, but they don't care one bit.  They just can hardly wait to start their journey with me.
This past Saturday, they moved me to 1409 East Broussard Road.  It's a great place.  I'm under the shade of a tree and it is very peaceful...just trying to be patient until Vannie and Dave move in.
Happy Trails...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has to be the first page of your book. How exciting! You 3 are dear to our hearts. Happy Trails, to you!

    ReplyDelete