Thursday, September 22, 2011

Not Just a Sleepover...It's the Real Deal!





You heard me right..."not just a sleepover...it's the real deal"...Vannie and Dave are sleeping like a babies in my beds every night now (it's been 3 in a row).  I feel so grateful I could just pop...and they are so-o-o happy.  I can tell, because even when they keep bumping into each other, they still have a smile on their faces.  Going from living in 2000 square feet to 200 square feet makes quite a difference in how one moves from place to place.
I feel like my whole insides have been replace...a new me has been born...extreme makeover move over...Gypsy Rhapsody is a new lady...and luvin' it!
The sofa color is fabulous and those bedspreads...awesome. David hung new silver miniblinds in the windows.  I overheard D and V talking tonight.  They said they were going to put me a new floor next week.
Gosh...I think I am going to bawl...I just feel so darn special...
And God said, "It is Good!"
GR

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a lovely home. We see both of your decorating touch!! It is good!!

    ReplyDelete