Monday, September 26, 2011

A Visit From a Ninja

I love kids...especially ones that love me.  Cooper, Vannie and David's oldest grandson, has warmed up to me and we are pals, for sure.  I was  wishin' I had a new Halloween costume when Cooper appeared decked out in his bright red Ninja outfit.  He was in and out my door a million times doing some serious playing.  There are lots of new places to explore for a six year old and with that Ninja outfit on, he felt like he was the strongest, bravest, toughest, and cutest in the land. His mom and dad picked him up after church on Sunday and we had a sit-down lunch right at my cute little pull out table.  Gosh, cozy...cozy.
I'm definitely feelin' the luv!
Hi...Yi...I think that's how Ninja's say it when they are about to attack.  I definitely can't attack anyone here...there are about 5 fifth wheel sisters, 3 Katrina brothers, 4 motor home cousins, and several real trailers uncles.  I'm the smallest of the bunch and keepin' my mouth shut!
Later...




GR

No comments:

Post a Comment