Sunday, April 6, 2014

SLEEPOVER IN SUNSET IN THE SPRINGTIME

By
"Gypsy Rhapsody"
 
Nobody loves a sleepover better than me...and having several days in Sunset, LA in the springtime has been spectacular.  Vannie and Dave's poet friend, Carol, offered her side yard for me.  It was a perfect place for the sleepover.  Wisteria, camellias, azaleas, crawfish houses...and listening to Carol read her latest poems.   I'm feelin' really groovy!
 
Dave has been in Farmerville, LA this week.  His mom needed a little extra attention.  Vannie stayed with me and subbed all week.  We are back together as of today.  I'm happy!
 
 

Carol is surveying the property...and getting more ideas for poems.  She has authored a small poetry book entitled "Fishing in Louisiana". 
 
 
Just me peeking out from behind the wisteria...
 
 
Crawfish House...I just love Louisiana.  People actually eat the creatures that live in these houses.


A new sunflower begins it's life.

Azaleas

Camelias

Love

Joy

What I see across the street...Peace!

Just down the street...

Vannie snapped these as we arrived in town.



 
SUNSET IN THE SPRINGTIME...A great place to be!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment