Tuesday, June 16, 2015

SATURDAY NIGHT DATE

By:
Gypsy Rhapsody
 


..Saturday Night Date..
Vannie and Dave still enjoy
a good "date night".
 
They had read about some special music
going on at the Taos Black Mesa Winery...
and good music on a Saturday night
sounds like a winner.
 
It was the perfect night to head out to Taos,
so I pushed them out the door.
 
They returned with such great pics,
I just had to spread my wings,
and create a poem.
 
Here goes....
 
 
Saturday night there was a gentle rain,
making the air seem fresh and clean.


The breeze was coming over the mountains
smelling of pine, fir and cedar.


 
A rainbow...a sign...a story from long ago..
an arche enveloping the world with it's beauty.
 
 
Driving into Taos, the clouds
were sculptures in the sky...

shapes of castles and dragons and fairies.

A secret nook...

 
the violin, guitar, voices...
Peace, quite, calm...relaxed.

Off the beaten path...
flowers bloomed in glorious colors of red...

and yellow...

 
and white.

Home
 
 


3 comments:

  1. I love my Gypsy Rhapsody and her great writing. The pictures are beyond beautiful. I'm heading there in early October. Wish you three would be there then. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Carole, I wish we could connect in this paradise. We will be back in Texas/Louisiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEVER say "No" to a date night!

    ReplyDelete