Saturday, March 19, 2016

FLORIDA ADVENTURE...#10

By
Gypsy Rhapsody
(A 1977 Airstream that loves to tell about her adventures with her owners, Vannie and Dave)


Ha Ha Hee Hee
I am so darn ticklish.
Dave has been working overtime on me this week.
First there was a little problem with my rear bathroom...
like... V and D thought it might fall off in the middle of the Interstate.
Dave dug and probed with me laughing my head off the whole time. 
Long story short...he fixed it...Thank the Lord... 

Second....The brake cord was dangling down.
Don't you just hate those dangling "parts-iciples".
Dave wired it all back and I'm good to go. 

Third...There was a small little crack between the door and the floor...
Dave said it was one of those little cracks like he gets at the corners of his mouth...
hurts like the dickens'... glad that has been repaired.

NOW...I am nearly 40 years old and have never been interested in piercings.
Well, today I got my mind changed for me.
Dave was working inside with the kitchen cabinets.
He was making sure they were very secure....
and the screws he was using were just a wee bit too long and
went right through my skin to the outside...Ouch!    

He made up for the boo-boo with some nice little round studs.
I kind of like them.  He has some more chores, but I am kind
of glad he stopped for a while.  
Give me a little rest, please.!!!

While I was resting, V and D headed out to a 
India Festival right here in Melbourne.

V said there was shopping, food, and entertainment.

I know they wish they had that little number.
This was in Port St. Lucie, FL.
It is about an hour south of Melbourne.

They were visiting their fiend, Sue Nibbly.
Sue took them to a delightful seafood restaurant.
Dave said they had blackened grouper...Yum.

OK, Guys...this is NOT seafood...but it sure looks delicious.
At least I see 3 spoons, so they must have shared it.

Benny Goodman, Artie Shaw, Glenn Miller, Frank Sinatra, Duke Ellington

Melbourne is full of surprises.
V and D said they were so glad a friend in their RV park told them about this concert.

OH, NO
Not again...there's that tent.
V and D found out about is cool park close to Coco Beach, FL.
Coco Beach is just up the road about 30 minutes. 
Jetty Park
Supposedly,  the cruise ships head out to sea right about this park.

So....they set up the tent and beat it out to the beach to watch the cruise ships do their thing.


Oh my gosh...looks like it is just coming on the sand.

Vannie said it was like seeing Godzilla climb the Empire State Building.
This mammoth ship just came out of nowhere.  

V said this one was Carnival Victory.

...and then came Disney Cruise Lines...

They seem kind of awe struck...
"Country come to town"

Amazing

I love this little guy...
Just sittin' on a rock enjoying the boats, people, and fish.

That's kind of how I feel...
Just lovin' my spot...feeling free and easy.

I think Dave is going to be working on me a little more today.
Wish me luck.!!!
Hope I'm still feelin' free and easy at the end of the day.
Hee Hee






4 comments:

  1. So sorry poor Gypsy had to have a colonoscopy!! LOL. But glad all held up ok!! That cruise ship watching looks like something I would have loved!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got a big laugh with the colonoscopy comment. Yes, you would have loved seeing the cruise ships. A sight to behold.

      Delete
  2. Turns out you have a Handy Davey! The joys of home ownership! And wow to the ships- looks like they are being rolled out to sea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, no matter the size or shape of your home, there is always something to be fixed. Yes, the ships were amazing.

      Delete