Saturday, November 3, 2012

LAST MORNING WALK IN RED RIVER phone message

Red River Ski Lift getting ready for ski season...making lots of snow...trying to get a good base for when it really snows
 
Singing..."Let it snow...Let it snow...Let it snow"
 
snow blowers going full blast...this is the bunny slopes and ski lodge area in RR
 
Br-r-r-r-r
 
Red River sunrise on a cold November morning...13 degrees...going west
 
going east
 
Ah-h-h-h...Hot Apple Cider after a cold morning walk
 
 Saturday, November 3...will the 5th ever get here.  Everyone is really nice and gook-looking around here, but I am ready to move on.  Oh, my gosh...I think I hear my phone.  Hold on...
 
 It's a message from Vannie. And pictures, too!!!  Look at the snow. It looks so
 cold.  So glad to hear from them.  It makes me know I can hold on a few more days.
 
Message from Vannie:  Hi, Gypsy.  These are pictures of our walk this morning in Red River.  It is 13 degrees.  The snow blowers are going strong putting down a base for ski season.  The slopes open during Thanksgiving week.  We are leaving today and heading for Santa Fe.  We'll be staying overnight and on to Albuquerque on Sunday.  Can't wait to see you on Monday.  Luv ya, V and D
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment