Saturday, June 15, 2013

LET'S JUMP INTO THE OCEAN AND WAVE TO MOM AND DAD

I look like a "peamite" between those 2 biggies.
 
My view
 
Can't go to Gulf Shores without going to Souvenir City
 
Got to love this character...reminds Vannie of her mom, Madge
 
Digging to China
 
Vincent with his spider tattoo
 
Vincent telling a story to his new girlfriend from Italy
So Cute!!! Even at an early age, the boys know how to capture the girls attention!
 
Sweet Madeline
 
A nap on the beach
 
Vannie made this outfit for Madi.
Cousins...but just like brothers!
The Whole Fam

Of course, I didn't get to jump into the ocean, but all my family got to.  It has been a wonderful week and a half at the beach in Gulf Shores.  I was parked at the Luxury RV Park right close to the "T" in Gulf Shores.  Vannie and Dave and Cooper stayed with me for the first four days.  Then Ashley, Diane, Emilie, Roy, Madeline, and Vincent arrived.  There was not enough room in me, so they all stayed in Vannie and Dave's timeshare...Shoreline Towers... except for Vannie and Dave.  They came back to sleep in me.  I think they enjoyed getting back to some peace and quite.  LOL  They've had that timeshare since the early 80's...I was only about 3 or 4 and had no idea that my life would coincide with theirs.  It is amazing the journey the Lord takes you on.  I've been so blessed to have become apart of this family.  And I think they have been blessed by me, too!!!

Vincent and Cooper had a sleepover in me one night.  It was hysterical.  I think they were playing musical beds.  Everyone slept in more than one bed that night.  I was sitting back and enjoying the fun.  I'm not sure Vannie and Dave thought it was so much fun, but they all lived through it and were happy as larks in the morning.  Vannie cooked eggs and biscuits, and the boys ate like pigs.

Fun in the Sun
Playing Ball at the Beach
Fishing with Finesse
Digging to China
Lots of Laughing
Family
Blessed 

No comments:

Post a Comment