Thursday, October 18, 2012

THE PROCEDURE

Holiday RV Service Center...Here I sit!

My new axles

Lucas Aragon..."The Hunk"


Well, here I sit...at Holiday RV Service Center in Albuquerque.  I didn’t get to go to Loretta’s because my rearend could not get up her driveway.  She had a special spot just for me, but her driveway has a slant to it, and it just wasn’t going to happen.  Dave tried to get me in every which way but loose...front ways, side ways, slanted ways...nope...wasn’t going to happen.  The butt just kept dragging the ground.

          So.....here I sit...waiting for my “procedure”.  Vannie and Dave dropped me off and headed on over to Loretta’s for a few days.  Later they will be going to Red River to stay in their condo for 3 weeks while I get all fixed up.

          I’m getting new axles and that’s going to help with my rearend problem.  Maybe a little botex might help, too.  Whatever...bring it on!

          I have to admit I am feeling a little blue...but, hold it...who is that hunk! He must be one of the repair men.  OMG...this might not be so bad after all.

          I just heard him name...Lucas Aragon...I think I’m swooning.  Excuse me while I go put on my lipstick.  Wait! What did I just hear?  Lucas just said..."Don't worry, Gypsy, I'll be gentle".  Someone get me a paperbag quick...I think I am hyperventilating.

(ps...Vannie is leaving me her laptop and cell phone, so I’ll be letting you know about her adventures, but right now, I am a little preoccupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment