Wednesday, September 26, 2012

TINKER

Meow
(Translation...Yes, I am cat. and I am visiting my friend, Gypsy, so bug off)
 
Mew
(Translation...Where's the catfood?)
 
Meow
(Translation...Gypsy, are you smiling?)
 
Mew
(Translation...I'm so glad we had this time together...just you and me)
 

            “OK…Vannie and Dave have gone to Austin.  Dave has an eye appointment in Houston on Thursday.  They will be back on Friday. They have left me here alone…but wait…I’m not alone.  I would like to introduce you to my new BFF?  Tinker…  Tinker is belongs to Mrs. Gonzales, the owner of the RV park where we are staying.  As you can see in the photographs, he kind of matches me…silverish/gray.”    

            “Tinker, I would like you meet my friends.”

            “Meow”

            “Sorry, but Tinker, doesn’t seem to know many words…just Meow, Mew.  But, oh, my gosh, he can say a thousand words with his face or body actions.  I will be talking my head off, and he’ll just give me that look, and I’ll know actually what he is thinking.  It’s amazing.”

            “Mew”

            “There he goes again…Don’t you just love it when you find a friend that just listens and seems to understand you and all your problems so perfectly.  They never criticise or say hurtful things about you.  They just love you for who you are.  This is Tinker.”

            “Meow”

            “What’s not to love!”

No comments:

Post a Comment